The Royal Darwin and Palmerston Hospitals (RDPH) of the Top End Health Service (TEHS) are looking for outstanding leaders for their Surgical & Critical Care Division and Medicine Division. They are seeking senior leaders with operational experience in the acute hospital setting, who are energised by high quality performance, service improvement and achieving optimal results for consumers/patients in a multidisciplinary environment. In particular:
- Co-leading the Directorate, working closely with the Co-Director (Medical) for the respective Divisions across Royal Darwin and Palmerston Hospitals;
- Facilitating clinicians changing models of care for the future;
- Delivering on the Operational Plan for RDPH, to enhance quality and efficiency; and
- Ably demonstrating sophisticated operational leadership and people management skills.
In the Nursing Co-Director role, you are also required to demonstrate:
- Strategic thinking and driving operational imperatives;
- A capacity to constructively and collaboratively work with the Co-Directors and clinicians to achieve optimal outcomes;
- The people skills and emotional intelligence to lead and influence people;
- A track record of successful change management in complex environments;
- The political and organisational nous and maturity to manage the change agenda in partnership with clinicians, managers and the Executive;
- A capacity to stay focussed on outcomes and culture building;
- A commitment to deliver results through the principles of trust, accountability, sustainability and respect; and
- Sound business acumen.
The Northern Territory capital city, Darwin, offers unparalleled lifestyle choices, with excellent schools and a short flight to Asia.
To learn more about these leadership positions, please contact Principal Consultant, Rhodie Miller on +61 (0)422 816 557 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job references.
H19_2211 Nursing Co-Director – Medicine
H19_2210 Nursing Co-Director – Surgery & Critical Care
Applications Close: 06/09/2019