The Top End Health Service (TEHS) are looking for an outstanding leader for their Women, Children & Youth Division. They are seeking a senior leader to work in partnership with the Co-Director (Nursing) of the Division across Royal Darwin and Palmerston Hospitals, who is energised by high quality performance, service improvement and achieving optimal results for consumers/patients, in a multidisciplinary environment. There is an unprecedented opportunity to lead the design, delivery and ongoing reform of health services to meet the highest standards of safety and quality, and, improve the health outcomes of the diverse constituency. In particular:
- Co-leading the Division;
- Major contributor to appropriate clinical services planning, design and staffing models;
- Facilitating clinicians changing models of care for the future;
- Delivering on the Operational Plan for TEHS, to enhance quality and efficiency; and
- Ably demonstrating sophisticated operational leadership and people management skills.
In the Medical Co-Director role, you are also required to have:
- An ability to liaise and negotiate with, and influence, clinicians and key stakeholders;
- The capacity to constructively and collaboratively work to achieve optimal outcomes;
- Responsive, innovative, strategic, and foster collaborative working relationships;
- The people skills and emotional intelligence to lead and influence people;
- A track record of successful change management in complex environments;
- Skill to lead the strategic direction and implementation of strategies to achieve an integrated service
- The political and organisational nous and maturity to manage the change agenda in partnership with clinicians, managers and the Executive;
- A capacity to stay focussed on outcomes and culture building; and
- A commitment to deliver results through the principles of trust, accountability, sustainability and respect.
The Northern Territory capital city, Darwin, offers unparalleled lifestyle choices, with excellent schools and a short flight to Asia.
To learn more about this leadership position, please phone Principal Consultant, Rhodie Miller on +61 (0)422 816 557 or email email@example.com.
Applications Close: 06/10/2019