Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
General Manager Integrated Care and Community Health (H19_3083)
- Opportunity to truly innovate
- Contribute to developing a truly sustainable health service
- Establish integrated health, education and research precinct
It is a time of unprecedented population growth and change in the western suburbs of Sydney. Western Sydney Local Health District (WSLHD) is already one of the State’s largest health systems, with an operating budget of $1.8bn, over 9000 FTE and providing services to nearly one million people and is rapidly transforming itself to meet future demand.
This exciting transformation is exemplified by vast e-health advancements, capital upgrades and extensions of the district’s major hospitals, the $1bn health, education and research precinct being built at Westmead and the implementation of advanced research and world’s best practice in care and treatment.
The organisation is now seeking a General Manager Integrated Care and Community Health to contribute to a range of integrated health strategic initiatives, programs and community-based services across WSLHD to ensure that the community have access to a coordinated network of high-quality, specialized care services.The position will be expected to significantly influence, develop, implement and coordinate integrated health initiatives across population health and community health, to improve health outcomes and patient experience. The portfolio involves complex change management challenges, to improve current models of care and service partnerships.
To be a strong contender for this position, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in building people capability and knowledge in a major tertiary hospital or health service aimed at improving services between primary, community and hospital settings and working towards a more efficient health care delivery system;
- The ability to thrive on the challenge and have experience in fostering innovation whilst in a fiscally constrained context;
- A track record of creating long term value in collaboration with clinicians and key partners and possess an enviable reputation for successful planning and management of human, financial and capital resources; and
- A tertiary qualification and/ or demonstrated equivalent experience at senior executive level in a large complex organisation engaged in service delivery including management of operational budget, physical and human resources is essential.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Search Consultant, Liz Hlipala on +61 (0)401 122 301 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 12/01/2020