Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Executive Director – Finance, Infrastructure and Support Services (H20_3324)
- Pivotal leadership role
- Lead financial stability
- Contribute to the provision of health services in a unique environment
The Central West Hospital and Health Service is a resourceful and dedicated leader in quality, far-reaching healthcare. Our high standard of accessible healthcare spans a vast 396,650 km2 region equivalent to 23 percent of Queensland. Reaching from Tambo in the south-east to Boulia in the north-west, our healthcare hubs based in Longreach, Barcaldine, Blackall, and Winton serve communities as widespread as they are diverse.
The organisation is now seeking to appoint an Executive Director Finance, Infrastructure and Support Services (ED FISS) responsible for ongoing organizational performance, strategic advice and leadership in the delivery of finance, infrastructure and support services across the Central West HHS.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive, the Executive Director will be forward looking and able to provide strategic insight and advice to the Chief Executive and the Board and as a business partner to clinical and corporate services. The Executive Director will also be expected to demonstrate strong and inspirational leadership to embed effective financial governance and a strong culture of fiscal accountability and responsibility within the Central West HHS.
To be successful in this role you will need to possess:
- Exceptional leadership and management skills including the ability to inspire others.
- In-depth understanding and experience in business systems, commercial and contractual arrangements, finance, health system funding and accounting systems and processes.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Highly developed strategic, analytical and financial skills.
- Open and honest communicator with outstanding written and oral skills and an ability to influence others.
Applications Close: 05/06/2020