Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Clinical Director, Medical Services Group (H20_3387)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join and lead the Medical Services Group at the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS) as Clinical Director Medical Services Group.
SCHHS is a dynamic health service providing services across the full continuum from community-based health services through to tertiary and teaching hospital-based services at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, a 1.8bn dollar state of the art facility that opened in 2017.
The Sunshine Coast itself has a growing, changing population and is set in a beautiful part of the State and Country.As a result of this continual growth, SCHHS is rapidly evolving to meet the changing need and has become a major metro player in the State’s health system.In further response to this the district is in the final stages of drafting a comprehensive Master Clinical Services Plan which on approval will map out the next ten years of focus and the investment sought.
As Clinical Director Medical Services Group, this a rare chance to help grow and evolve the organisational and directorate performance and culture and be at the forefront of championing and supporting new contemporary models of care.
In partnership with the General Manager Medical Services Group the Clinical Director is responsible for:
- Providing overall clinical leadership of the Medical Services Group to ensure effective operational service delivery and authoritative council on clinical issues
- Developing, leading, implementing and reporting on operational plans which include measurable health outcomes achieved through contemporary practice and evidence-based care
- Contributing to the development of new/expanded tertiary services, as well as sustainable and innovative models of care, in collaboration with management, consumers and clinical leaders
- Enhancing workforce culture in partnership with clinical, nursing, and allied health leads
The successful candidate will have:
- High level clinical and managerial experience in delivering a comprehensive, contemporary and sustainable tertiary level speciality service.
- Lead a culture of safety and quality which develops and promotes a learning environment through improvement methodology, risk management and effective clinical governance.
- Professional leadership of medical staff including active leadership and engagement in education and research.
- Strategic leadership to transform and redesign clinical services
- Sustained achievement of service, activity and workforce targets and outcomes for a tertiary level clinical service.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Consultants:
Kevin Hardy on +61 (0)412 131 334 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Ingle on +61 (0)402 796 125 or via email@example.com
Applications Close: 29/06/2020