Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Executive Director, Clinical Governance, Education & Research (H20_3385)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an exceptional individual to join the Strategic Executive Team at the Sunshine Coast Hospital and Health Service (SCHHS) as Executive Director, Clinical Governance, Education and Research.
SCHHS is a dynamic health service providing services across the full continuum from community-based health services through to tertiary and teaching hospital-based services at the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, a 1.8bn dollar state of the art facility that opened in 2017.
The Sunshine Coast itself has a growing, changing population and is set in a beautiful part of the State and Country. As a result of this continual growth, SCHHS is rapidly evolving to meet the changing needs and has become a major metro player in the State’s health system. In further response to this, the health service is in the final stages of drafting a comprehensive Master Clinical Services Plan which, on approval, will map out the next ten years of focus and the investment sought.
As Executive Director, Clinical Governance, Education and Research, this a rare chance to help grow and evolve the organisation, its performance and culture and be at the forefront of championing and supporting new contemporary models of care.
Reporting directly to the Chief Executive and leading a team of eight direct reports, the Executive Director Clinical Governance, Education and Research is responsible for the overall executive leadership and management of their portfolio including but not limited to:
- Strategy, Planning, Policy and Practice
- Excellence in Clinical Performance
- Clinical Workforce Leadership, Optimisation, Education and Research
- Digital Health
- Business Continuity, Emergency and Disaster Management
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated ability to provide the necessary leadership to continuously improve the performance of a significant, growing and changing health service
- Recognised and significant professional and clinical leadership gravitas
- Demonstrated strategic capability including the ability to plan contemporary health services and resolve complex organisational and clinical problems
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- FRACMA preferred or evidence of candidature
For a confidential discussion, please contact Principal Consultants:
Kevin Hardy on +61 (0)412 131 334 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Ingle on +61 (0)402 796 125 or via email@example.com
Applications Close: 29/06/2020