Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Chief Executive (Commissioner) Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health (H20_3459)
- Visionary and Inspirational Leader
- Lead and Promote Reform and Change
- Enable Excellence and Innovation in Healthcare
- Let’s Put Imagination to Work
The Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health provides leadership and advice on excellence and innovation in healthcare including clinical best practice with a focus on maximising health outcomes for patients, improving care and safety, championing the use of data and analytics to inform evidence-based practice and clinical innovation, and supporting clinical collaboration.
A Chief Executive (also known as the Commissioner) is now sought to build on the successful implementation of the Commission and its achievements to date.The Commission is to help drive the rebalancing of the health system with a focus on delivering sustainable high value health care.The Chief Executive will lead the bringing together of expertise from clinicians, consumers, health partners and other relevant stakeholders to maximise health outcomes. Reporting to the Premier of SA and the Minister for Health and Wellbeing, this is an exciting opportunity to make a real difference to how health services are delivered into the future.
Through inspirational leadership and collaborative commitment from the health care system and community, the Commission will be recognised as a centre for excellence, a strong partner for clinical improvement and innovation and as having the recognised expertise that can influence the design of healthcare.
If you believe you have the passion, commitment and successful track record to:
- provide leadership and independent advice on clinical excellence and innovation
- promote the reform of health which maximises the value to patients and other service users
- enable independent support and build capability to deliver better health care through the championing of data-driven, evidence-based practice, clinical improvement and clinical innovation and
- support clinical collaboration
then this may be the role for you.
We invite qualified candidates to contact Liz Hlipala on +61 (0)401 122 301 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applications Close: 25/09/2020