Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Director, Health Promotion Branch (H20_3527)
- Visionary and Inspirational Director
- Lead Innovation and Reform in Health Promotion
- Build Capacity to Support Public Health Action
The establishment of Wellbeing SA is a commitment of the state government in its Better Prevention for a Healthy South Australia and Targeted Health Prevention policies, as the primary mechanism to deliver on commitments for a renewed focus and action on prevention. As a new agency attached to the Department for Health and Wellbeing, this is an exciting step towards a significant and renewed long-term vision to create a balanced health and wellbeing system that supports improved physical, mental and social wellbeing.
A Director Health Promotion Branch is now sought to build on the successful establishment of Wellbeing SA. The role is responsible for leading and implementing a state-wide, strategic approach to health promotion in line with the Wellbeing SA Strategic Plan 2020 – 2025 and the State Public Health Plan 2019 – 2024. This is an exciting opportunity to promote wellbeing and provide system leadership in prevention, to achieve state and national outcomes to improve the health and wellbeing of South Australians.
If you believe you have the passion, commitment, and successful track record to:
- instigate and coordinate the development of state wide health promotion strategies and programs;
- lead supporting functions including policy leadership and development related to health determinants;
- develop key strategic partnerships and programs and knowledge translation; and
- develop health promotion strategy and importantly support Aboriginal health promotion;
then this may be the role for you.
We invite qualified candidates to contact Liz Hlipala on +61 (0)401 122 301 or via email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Applications Close: 04/12/2020