Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Operations Directors (H20_3453)
Waikato District Health Board (WDHB) provides health services to the communities of Waikato with a combined population of over 400,000 people, and tertiary-level services to the midland region, with a population of over 840,000. Waikato Hospital in Hamilton provides the most specialised and complex medical care and is recognised as both a tertiary and accredited training hospital.
With an ambitious strategic plan in place, Te Korowai Waiora, and good momentum towards its implementation, WDHB is recruiting to four senior Operation Directors. They are:
- •Operations Director Medicine & OPR
- •Operations Director Surgery & Anaesthesia
- •Operations Director Community & Rural Health
- •Operations Director Clinical & Operational Support
Reporting into the Executive Director, Hospital & Community Services, each Operations Director has overall accountability for the operations and performance of the Directorate. The success of the Directorate involves working in partnership with the Medical Director, Nurse/Midwife Director and Allied Health, Scientific & Technical Director to foster strong inter-professional teams that all work collaboratively to provide safe, high quality and effective health care within allocated resources.
To be considered for the role you will have as a minimum:
- •10+ years’ experience in an operational and strategic leadership role
- •Consistent achievements within a complex health related environment
- •Commercial business acumen and financial management to achieve financial stability
- •Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills and
- •Capability to negotiate, resolve conflict and positively influence and motivate others
We invite qualified candidates to contact either:
Peter Carter on +61 448 729 077 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Ingle on +61 402 796 125 or via email email@example.com
Applications close 22nd January 2021 and must include a cover letter, brief response to the four leadership competencies in the position description and C.V.
Applications Close: 22/01/2021