Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Marketing Coordinator (HG_MKT_Coord)
We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented Marketing Coordinator to join our team based in North Sydney. This role is part time- 3 days per week.
Established in 1989 HardyGroup (HG) is a specialist in health, human services, not for profit, for purpose and public sector leadership capacity building and talent solutions. We help our customers get the best people into their most important roles. Giving them access to the worlds most talented network, offering leading recruitment and accelerated real work learning and development through: Executive Search and Recruitment & HG Learning Sets.
You will be a key member of the Marketing team and will be responsible for assisting in the execution of marketing activities and campaigns to increase brand awareness and support business growth. You will look after marketing channels including, social media, email communication, collateral production, and campaign coordination. You will also support our wider team responding to and executing on local marketing requests and opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing and have relevant industry experience
- Demonstrated ability in copy writing for digital and print media and other marketing platforms.
- Working knowledge of relevant software packages related to graphic design (e.g. Adobe Illustrator; InDesign & Photoshop).
- You can perform and deliver in a fast-paced role
- You are an enthusiastic supporter of our inclusive and collaborative team culture
If you believe you meet the selection criteria, please send a brief cover letter and current CV to Danna Canon, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 31/10/2021