Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Executive Director Community and Allied Health (H21_3837)
- Strategic Community Health leader and Allied Health Professional
- Transformational and Innovative leader
- Passionate about rural healthcare provision
- Focus on contemporary models of care and sustainable workforce
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network are now seeking an experienced Executive Director Community and Allied Health to provide strategic, transformational, and innovative leadership, governance, and direction for the Regional Local Health Network and provide a key support role for the Chief Executive Officer by ensuring the community services function as a highly effective component of the organisation producing a high degree of confidence in service delivery.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Allied Health executive leader, with a passion for rural health care provision to live and work in a wonderful region of South Australia. Mount Gambier lies halfway between Adelaide and Melbourne and strikes the ideal balance between the vibrant lifestyle of a big city and comforts of a small town, between cultural progress and tradition and between modern conveniences and the preservation of natural beauty.
The focus of this role is to strategically lead a multi-disciplinary Community and Allied Health workforce across the Local Health Network and develop and implement innovative, responsive, and contemporary strategies and service models to meet the health needs of the client population. The Executive Director will lead the integration of community and allied health services across the region and the continuum of care. Sitting at the executive leadership table you will bring your community and Allied Health leadership experience to ensuring the achievement of the strategic objectives of the LHN and exemplary health care provision to the people of the Limestone Coast region.
To be a strong candidate for the role you will have:
- Significant experience in leading community and Allied Health services
- Be recognised as a strategic, contemporary, and transformative Allied Health leader who can contribute to the overall leadership of the Limestone Coast Local Health Network
- Experience in leading successful change and developing contemporary models of service delivery across the continuum of care including acute, community and mental health
- A passion to live as part of, and contribute to, a vibrant community in a thriving rural city.
The Limestone Coast Local Health Network (LCLHN) is part of SA Health and covers the areas including the towns and surrounds of Millicent, Naracoorte, Kingston SE, Penola, Mount Gambier, Keith, and Bordertown, extending to the Victorian border. LCLHN provide services including accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, aboriginal health, obstetric services, community-based health services and residential aged care services.
We invite qualified candidates to contact Liz Hlipala on +61 (0)401 122 301 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applications Close: 18/10/2021