Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Executive Director Mental Health and Wellbeing (H21_3845)
- Visionary and Inspirational Leader
- Promote Mental Wellbeing across the State
- Establish strong stakeholder engagement and collaborative relationships
The establishment of Wellbeing SA is a commitment of the state government in its Better Prevention for a Healthy South Australia and Targeted Health Prevention policies, as the primary mechanism to deliver on commitments for a renewed focus and action on prevention. The Mental Health and Wellbeing Directorate is an integral part of Wellbeing SA and works to strengthen and support the mental health and wellbeing of South Australians. This Directorate also provides the Secretariat function supporting the three South Australian Mental Health Commissioners.
An Executive Director Mental Health and Wellbeing is now sought to continue the important work of promoting mental wellbeing across the State, including the public and private mental health sectors, government and non-government and all other agencies and individuals that may have a role in providing services, supporting or caring for people with mental illness. The role will contribute to the implementation of the SA Mental Health Strategic Plan 2017 – 2022, the Wellbeing SA Strategic Plan 2020 – 2025 and the Suicide Prevention Plan 2022– 2025. This is an exciting opportunity to promote mental wellbeing and provide system leadership in prevention, to achieve state and national outcomes to improve the mental wellbeing of South Australians.
If you believe you have the passion, commitment, and successful track record to:
- Lead and contribute to reform and continuous improvements in the area of mental health and wellbeing across South Australia;
- lead and contribute to policy development and implementation;
- develop and nurture key strategic partnerships and programs; and
- develop mental health strategic plans with people with lived experience of mental illness and their families and carers.
then this may be the role for you.
We invite qualified candidates to contact Liz Hlipala on +61 0 401 122 301 or via email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Applications Close: 25/10/2021