Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Director Planning, Redevelopment and Project Management Office (PMO) (H21_3855)
The Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District (NBMLHD) provides world-class clinical care, research, and innovation, and is committed to providing a workplace culture that values and promotes the growth of high performing teams and individuals. NBMLHD provides community health and hospital care for people living in the Blue Mountains, Hawkesbury, Lithgow, and Penrith Local Government Areas (LGAs) and tertiary care to residents of the Greater Western Region.
The health service employs almost 5,800 staff; including 1,000 doctors and 3,000 nurses to deliver a comprehensive range of leading-edge clinical services, as well as state-wide services including mental health, aged care and rehabilitation beds and a range of community services.
We are seeking a dynamic individual for this newly created executive leadership role, key to the success of Nepean Blue Mountains Local Health District’s future.The Director, Planning, Redevelopment and PMO is responsible for directing and managing the effective and efficient planning and delivery of strategic directions for service development and delivery for the organisation, planning for the delivery of services and monitoring project governance processes to and within the NBMLHD community and beyond. The Director is also the Executive Team lead for the Redevelopment activities occurring within the LHD.
The Director will work in a culture that fosters collaboration and continues to drive improvements, manage and resolve complex strategic, policy and operational matters. You will join an experienced team and work with clinicians and healthcare leaders to propel the organisation to deliver an ambitious but achievable growth and leadership strategy.
To be the successful candidate you will be skilled in:
- Demonstrated ability to lead, initiate and achieve significant health services planning processes, preferably in a public health environment.
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, problem solving and negotiation skills for balancing competing interests, and resolving conflicts
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects and initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in managing organisational change
- Your senior management experience in a large, complex health service and a relevant qualification in health will be highly valued
We invite qualified candidates to contact Rhodie Miller on +61 (0)422 816 557 or via email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Applications Close: 25/10/2021