Hand picking the best talent from around the world.
Senior Researcher (HG_SnrResearcher_2021)
- Are you a driven and passionate HR or recruitment professional?
- Do you have great networks in health, human services, public, NFP sectors?
If this sounds like you, then you are the person we are looking for!
HardyGroup is seeking an experienced, customer-orientated, self-motivated and knowledgeable Senior Researcher to support HG’s Search Consultants for the development, delivery and completion of executive search and recruitment assignments.
The Senior Researcher role is pivotal in supporting and strengthening existing client relationships and identifying opportunities to develop and deliver genuine value for clients.
- Reporting to the Executive Director Search and Recruitment
- Analyse recruitment metrics and strategies and recommend changes as appropriate to continuously provide a streamlined and efficient hiring process, reducing the overall time to fill and improve quality of hire.
- Continuously explore alternative sourcing and selection techniques to align with industry best practices.
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing, growing and maintaining robust relationships with clients and candidates
- Manage key client accounts as a senior member of the team providing valued client solutions
- Leverage and grow extensive client and candidate networks
Our Ideal Candidate
- Possess a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas, keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Success in building long term client relationships based on trust and results
- A reputation for respectful and supportive candidate care
- Ability to build trusted advisor and consultative relationships at C-suite and executive levels
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Who is HardyGroup?
HardyGroup is one of Australasia's leading executive search and recruitment service firms. We are a specialist provider with a focus on critical executive and senior management appointments – DG, Deputy DG, Board, C-Suite, Directors, GMs.
We are expanding our service offerings into new markets, building on our 30-year experience in the industry, through new segments in health, human services, public and not for profit sectors.
Reporting to the Executive Director Search and Recruitment you will work with an experienced and dynamic team of professionals who share the company vision ‘to provide organisations with the best leadership talent in the world’ and values that include ‘exceeding client expectations’; ‘the power of team’; ‘make change happen’. Every member of our team is valued along with the contribution they make to our success.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact, Executive Director Lynette Boerth on +61 (0)431 293 861 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 22/10/2021