Terms and Conditions
This web site is the copyright property of HardyGroup and all designs and images featured are also protected by copyright law.
You may download, display or print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act, 1968, you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivitive works from any part of this web site; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site, without the written permission of HardyGroup Trade marks
This web site contains trade marks of HardyGroup. No licence, interest or right to or in any such trade marks of HardyGroup is granted to or conferred upon you. Any reproduction or use of any of the content on this site, without the express written consent of HardyGroup or unless expressly authorised by law, is prohibited.
If you use any of HardyGroup's trade marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing those trade marks to us. You must not use any of our trade marks:
- in or as the whole or part of your own trade marks;
- in connection with activities, products or services which are not ours;
- in a manner which may be confusing, misleading or deceptive; or
- in a manner that disparages us or our information, products or services.
Linked web sites
This web site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.Links to those web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of those web sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on those other web sites. Any party seeking to link to this site either directly or from within a frameset must first seek consent from HardyGroup.