Seven Key Leadership Roles – Are You Up For a New Challenge?
First and foremost, I would like to thank all of you, both clients and candidates, for your continued support this year. 2020 has been an interesting year for so many of us. As an agency that caters to the Health and Human Services Sectors we have watched from the sidelines as each and every one of you has risen to the unprecedented challenges this year has brought.
As year-end draws near, traditionally the team at HG either experience a winding down of Executive Searches or a sudden surge as clients go the market now to ensure appointments can be made pre-Xmas or early in the New Year. I am pleased to report that this year we are seeing a surge in requests.
My team and I are delighted to present to you a selection of new roles below, diverse in nature and in location, such as Western Australia, Tasmania, South Australia and New Zealand.
Click on each of the roles to learn more about them and their locations.
- Executive Director of Nursing
- Executive Director Strategy, Investment and Transformation
- Director, Health Promotion Branch
HardyGroup also looks forward to announcing four new roles due to go live very soon. Click on each of the roles to learn more about them and register your interest.
- Head of Anaesthetics, South Metropolitan Health Service – based in Perth
- Director of Nuclear Medicine, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre – based in Melbourne
- Director of Radiology, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre – based in Melbourne
- Executive Director Operations, Western Sydney Local Health District – based in Sydney
Subscribe to the HG Knowledge Centre
Subscribe to receive notifications of new posts to the HG Knowledge Centre by completing the form below. Thank you.
HG Knowledge Centre
- Book Reviews
- Candidate Fit
- Career Planning
- Case studies
- Clinical Governance
- Emergency Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Global issues
- Healthcare Reform
- HGI Audio
- HGI Insight
- HGI videos
- National Health Reform
- Organisational Culture
- Person Centred Care
- Quality and Safety
- Resource Utilisation
- Safety & Quality
- Slide Presentations
- Social Media
- Social Responsibility
- Talent Management
- Top Management