Is it time for you to seize the day?
As the Executive Director of Search and Recruitment clients will often ask when is the right time to go live with a Search? The answer is always NOW, if you have assessed a need on your executive or team then the time is now and you should not wait.
Of course, this year has been somewhat different for all us. Many of us, have not had the capacity or headspace to evaluate their teams and determine what they need moving forward. The COVID crisis, rightly so, has required our attention elsewhere.
The good news is, we are seeing positive signs of recovery in the Health Sector and a renewed focus on teams and team development. This month I am pleased to be able to bring to your attention NINE new roles to showcase this month across Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland and New Zealand.
If indeed, you are considering a career change then one of these roles may just be for you.
Is it your time to ‘Seize the Day’?
- Medical Director and Executive Lead, Quality Systems – Health Quality and Safety Commission New Zealand
- Chief Executive – Platform – New Zealand
- Director of Medical Services – Central West Hospital and Health Service – Queensland
- Senior Medical Officer – Anaesthetist – Central West Hospital and Health Service – Queensland
- Senior Medical Officer – Mental Health – Central West Hospital and Health Service – Queensland
- Senior Medical Officer – Blackall, Barcaldine and Winton – Central West Hospital and Health Service – Queensland
- Head of Unit Anaesthetics – South Metropolitan Health Service – Western Australia
- Area Director of Nursing (EDNM) – South Metropolitan Health Service – Western Australia
- Addiction Medicine Specialist – Top End Health Service – Northern Territory
Subscribe to the HG Knowledge Centre
Subscribe to receive notifications of new posts to the HG Knowledge Centre by completing the form below. Thank you.
HG Knowledge Centre
- Book Reviews
- Candidate Fit
- Career Planning
- Case studies
- Clinical Governance
- Emergency Management
- Emotional Intelligence
- Global issues
- Healthcare Reform
- HGI Audio
- HGI Insight
- HGI videos
- National Health Reform
- Organisational Culture
- Person Centred Care
- Quality and Safety
- Resource Utilisation
- Safety & Quality
- Slide Presentations
- Social Media
- Social Responsibility
- Talent Management
- Top Management